zaterdag 16 juni 2012

HOMEGROWN VEGGIES & FRUIT

It's time for a celebration because the first homegrown veggies have reached my kitchen! Yeaaaaaah! It's a miracle that in just a few months time my vegetable garden already gives these beautiful and tasty products!.. i'm pleasantly surprised.
Here's what i made with products 'straight from the garden' so far: 1)Beetroot summer salad, 2)beetroot & apple juice, 3)beetroot risotto, 4)stir fried fennel, 5)braised endive with garlic, sourcream and pine nuts, 6)eatable flower salad, 7)mint & lemon balm tea, 8) a lovely salsa verde with mint and parsley, and 9)apple rubarb crumble...i say: not bad for a start!
This morning i picked 2 big bowls of strawberries for my yogurt smoothies and early mornin' toast :-) MMMMMMM delicious!

1 opmerking:

  1. Loving the Happy and Fresh Faced Veggies :) Still very jealous of your vegetable plot...I shall just live my garden adventures by reading your blog! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen