vrijdag 30 december 2011

COOKBOOK TOP 5 OF 2011

For 2011 i cropped my newly purchased list of books about food, design and cooking to a top 5! 
I love all of these for different reasons as you can see below. One thing they all have in common: they make me happy and even more eager for cooking and entertaining friends!
1
for it's original theme and breathtaking drawings...gasp!
2
for it's original graphics and fun to cook the 'favourites' of many people
3
for it's original recipies...I'm taken by the personal stories and great irish journey! (on my wish-to-go-list) I love also last years Homemade!  and will most probably love coming SUMMER issue about France..
4
for the sweet additional stories and comments, french country cooking... makes me smile and want to explore more of my favourite Brittany!
5
for moving forward from cupcakes, it was an immediate YES!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten